Multi-State Resale Certificate
The Natural Truth About Baking Soda Toothpaste
Watch the On-Demand Ce Course Now
Presented by: Krystal King, RDH
Objectives of this CE course are to:
- Understand baking soda’s dual mechanism of action for plaque removal
- Determine surface areas of the mouth where baking soda toothpastes have been shown to remove more plaque vs non-baking soda toothpastes
- Identify baking soda’s clinically proven benefits on plaque acid neutralization
- Explain why use of baking soda toothpastes can provide effective and natural stain removal and teeth whitening
- Define Relative Dentin Abrasivity (RDA) and discuss why baking soda toothpastes tend to have lower RDA values vs non-baking soda toothpastes
Take the Test and Receive your CE Credit!
Take the Test
©2021 Church & Dwight Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.